Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Discovery Museum,Holidays, and 1st day of Nursery School

Hello Everyone. I sure hope you all had a happy Holiday season. WOW... it's been a while since I wrote on here. I guess my promise to post weekly wasn't kept. I am truly sorry about that but with all of the holiday excitement the days seemed to fly by.

I was lucky enough to travel to Tennessee to see my Aage and Opa right before Christmas. I had so much fun there and I even got to go visit the Children's Discovery Museum. My Mom and Dad are so happy that I am now showing more interest in discovering my environment and how things work with in it.

We spent Christmas at home this year and had all of family over for dinner. It was loud and crazy and went by super fast. I was so fortunate to have 4 of my cousins to help me open all my presents. I received many amazing toys and cute outfits ... and most importantly new BOOKS, my favorite.

New Years was another holiday day at my house as we had my Aunts, Uncles and all my cousins over to celebrate Mommy and Auntie Robins 30th birthday on New Year's Eve.

Lastly, I would like to tell you that I believe 2010 will definitely be a GREAT year and full of many firsts that I am so excited for. On January 5th it was my first day of Preschool. It was really fun and I met lots of kids who are really great.

Happy New Year!!!

PS: Here are some pictures of me at the Discovery Museum:



Really cool pipes that made music.


My FAVORITE part of the museum. This was a touch screen that let you touch a color and then touch the part of the picture you wanted to color. I stayed at this station for a half hour before Daddy could drag me away.


the finished product.


I also liked this harp. I enjoyed feeling the vibrations after I strummed the strings.


The little kitchen was a perfect size and of course, just like home, I went straight for the fridge. I just live to get Mommy to open the fridge at home so I can see the mysterious light inside. Here I could do it all by myself!!


I was playing with this train set but I refused to get out of my stroller because I am weary of new places. ( I'm just a silly girl like that)

WATER!! These boats looked very fun. What a great place I wish we had one near our house.

12 comments:

Leslie, Arlin and Katie Kauffman said...

Evie, what fun you had at the discovery museum!! What a neat place! It's so fun to see you exploring so many of the exhibits there.

It sounds like you had a fun Christmas and New Year's. So glad your first day of preschool went well too! I hope you continue to enjoy it!

Molly said...

What a fun museum! It sounds like you had a great Christmas AND got to start preschool. Super fun!

Crystal M. said...

Looks like a great time!!! I need to get Eva to more museums as well.
Hugs,
Crystal and Eva

anna said...

I tell you nice shops selling air force one shoes, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.five finger shoes,which are cute shoes you first time see them. you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Maybe you should try to pick these. ugg clearance, It is time to have a look at them,These are nice for you.Pick jordan basketball shoes,if you are Jordan fans.cheap uggs clearance,If you like them just pay a visit on them. I dont know why but I just Love Those Things,So how do you think about it?cheap ugg boots,ugg women,just choose.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guysI mean I am serious for this,I dont fool you now.These are nice for you...Jordan Fusions.

Unknown said...

Really I love your blog.Thanks for sharing this kind of good knowledge.I like to visit here more and more times.
==========
SEO
Services

Millwork Toronto said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.

Vibration Machine Toronto said...

The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts

Bouncy Castles Whitby said...

The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.

Vet Toronto said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.

spa toronto said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors.

cattle exports said...

It’s really a great and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

-------------------------------
cattle exports | livestock exports | beef exports

friv 8 said...

Christmas at home with the full membership that is the greatest thing that we can feel the warmth.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com